You probably might have been searching for how to apply for Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment on the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment portal right? Of course, that is true to the best of our knowledge. So here in this article, we will show you the job requirements, required credentials needed, personal information/data, and more so you can be successful in the application process.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a government agency in charge of port management and operation in Nigeria. The NPA, which was founded in 1954, plays a very significant role when it comes to promoting marine trade and assuring the efficient movement of products in and out of the country. The agency is in charge of major seaports in Nigeria, including the Lagos Port Complex, Tin Can Island Port, Onne Port, and Calabar Port.
The Nigerian Ports Authority cooperates with other pertinent organizations including the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and the Nigeria Customs Service while operating under the direction of the Federal Ministry of Transportation. Its main goals are to support port infrastructure development, provide safe and secure harbor operations, and increase port productivity and efficiency.
Here is a good opportunity to apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment. The NPA will evaluate all applications and choose individuals based on their qualifications and experience. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional evaluations.
- Read Also: Union Bank Recruitment Portal 2023: www.unionbankng.com/about/careers (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NIPOST Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nipost.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2023: www.joinnigeriannavy.com (Application Guide)
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Requirement 2023
Who is eligible to apply for Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment? Candidates who are eligible to apply are those who have followed the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment requirement very well and have all the information needed in place before applying.
We have made everything possible by getting that information from the company involved and then presents to you in a more clear and simple manner, so you don’t miss out on anything. So for a successful job application, below is the list of requirements by the job organization.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
Other Important recruitment to apply for:
- Read Also: FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.frsc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: DPR Recruitment Portal 2023: www.dpr.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nafdac.gov.ng (Application Guide)
How To Apply For Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
We are really glad you have all that it takes now, by that we mean the requirements for the job, from academic requirements, basic requirements, personal information and so. Now is the time to apply for the application and submit it on the job portal. The big question is, do you know how to apply? Find out how to do so below.
– Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal-
- Visit the official website mentioned (www.nigerianports.gov.ng).
- Look for the registration or application section.
- Click on the “Register” or “Create Account” button.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal details, including your active email address.
- Create a unique username and password for your account.
- Submit the registration form.
- Check your email inbox for a verification or confirmation message from the website.
- Open the email and click on the verification link provided to confirm your account.
- Once your account is verified, log in to the website using your username and password.
- Locate the online application form for the desired position.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and relevant information.
- Double-check all the details you have entered to ensure accuracy.
- Gather your credentials, such as educational certificates, identification documents, and any other required documentation.
- Follow the instructions to upload the necessary credentials or supporting documents.
- Review your application form and upload documents to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Apply” button to submit your application.
- Take note of any confirmation message or reference number provided to acknowledge that your application has been successfully submitted.
Apply for this recruitment.
How much do Nigerian Port Authority pay?
What is the function of the Nigeria Ports Authority?
How much does NPA pay its staffs?
How much does NPA in the United States pay? Average NPA hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.00 per hour for Installer to $22.00 per hour for Marketing Coordinator. The average NPA salary ranges from approximately $35,751 per year for Desktop Support Technician to $84,053 per year for IT Administrator.
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Read Also: NIPC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nipc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NCAC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.ncac.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Workforce Group Recruitment Portal Login Guide 2023: workforcegroup.com/career
Which port job pays the most?
- Port Engineer. Salary range: $92,000-$187,000 per year.
- Naval Architect. Salary range: $64,500-$132,000 per year.
- Ship Engineer. Salary range: $129,000-$129,000 per year.
- Tugboat Captain. Salary range: $77,500-$118,000 per year.
- Cruise Director.
- Marine Superintendent.
- Ferry Pilot.
- Port Captain.
How to get a job at Nigeria Port Authority?
The Nigerian Ports Authority has a career page where all its vacant positions would be published. Immediately after the next application form is released, visit the portal nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/ and go through all the instructions outlined there before proceeding to create an account and apply for the exercise.
Who owns port in Nigeria?
What are the 5 functions of port authority?
Where are Nigerian Port Authority located?
The Head Office of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located at 26/28 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.
What are the qualifications for port?
Formal qualifications are not usually required, but a good level of general education is useful. You could get in through a Modern Apprenticeship in Maritime Occupations: Port Operations at SCQF Level 5
We are glad our Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal met your search. Check our recruitment portal page to find out more about Jobs and recruitment portal information.