Every year millions of graduates go out of school without a job. If you are among the numbers, here in this post we will be talking about DPR Recruitment requirements, we will guide you by providing you with the job requirements, academic qualifications needed, supporting documents, and show you how to apply on the DPR Recruitment portal.
People are hired by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in Nigeria for positions in the petroleum sector. The Nigerian petroleum sector is under the supervision and control of the DPR. They are looking for skilled individuals who can aid in the sustainable regulation and management of the nation’s petroleum resources.
There is a recruitment process you must go through if you want to work for the DPR. This includes submitting a job application, going through the hiring process, and taking part in interviews, tests, and screenings.
Aside from the degree posses by the applicant, relevant experience, and other required credentials, candidates are chosen based on how well they perform in these examinations. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a variety of positions within the DPR, including those of petroleum engineers, geologists, economists, lawyers, and technical specialists.
About The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
The Nigerian government’s Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is in charge of policing and observing activities related to the petroleum sector. The DPR, which was established to guarantee efficient administration and sustainable development of Nigeria’s petroleum resources, is essential to the country’s management of petroleum product production, distribution, and refining.
The DPR’s duties include providing licences, ensuring compliance with rules, conducting inspections, and promoting industry best practises, among many other tasks.
The DPR contributes to the preservation of a balance in Nigeria between the exploration, production, refining, and distribution of petroleum products by assuring compliance with safety standards, environmental rules, and economic goals.
DPR Recruitment Requirement 2023
Every successful student works according to the instructions given by the school or exams coordinator.
Wants to have a successful job application, we have carefully written out the list of requirements you must follow to be successful in your application.
From required documents, academic requirements, age limit, and other personal information. See below for the complete list.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Candidates must be able to handle pressure.
- Being computer literate is a plus.
- Must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- Must have completed the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings, each requiring a minimum of five credits.
- Any related field and a recognised university-issued HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND certificate are acceptable.
- A passion for education and getting things done
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s licence, National identity Card, passport, or voter card.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- At the time of application, candidates interested in the DPR recruiting cannot be older than 35.
- Previous employment experience will be advantageous.
How To Apply For DPR Recruitment
As a job applicant who has met the job requirements of an industry, from academic requirements to personal information such as nationality, sex/age, Local Government Area (LGA), state where you are from, and more.
You have to know the right steps involved in applying for the job. So as to avoid complications, and making lots of mistakes, we have listed out the steps involved in a successful application process below.
- Visit the official website at either recruitment.dpr.gov.ng or https://www.dpr.gov.ng/.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Verify every detail you have.
- Send your resume in
- Only those who are chosen will be contacted.
- A screening test will be invited for the shortlisted candidates. You will receive an email with the date and screening locations.
How much does DPR pay?
Additionally, it is anticipated that DPR employees make an average salary of ₦291,375.
How much is DPR permit in Nigeria?
What is the new name of DPR?
What are the main parts of DPR?
Who is the head of DPR in Lagos?
Who is the new CEO of DPR?
How do I verify my DPR certificate?
- Make a copy of the DPR Permits / Licences number, such as DPR/OGISP/…/2547392/N1643
- Paste the licences and permits into the DPR portal for validation. Go to the DPR Permits / Licences Verification Portal by clicking.
What is DPR certificate in Nigeria?
What are the General Requirement For DPR Recruitment?
- All applicants must hold the following degrees: B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND, and have completed higher education.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 40.