Most times job applicants do make mistakes in their application process. Do you know why? One of the main reasons is that they don’t know how to apply on SON recruitment portal correctly. Don’t lose out on the SON recruitments, every piece of information to guide you has been provided as well as its requirements.
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is the statutory authority in Nigeria in charge of product and service standardization, quality assurance, and metrology.
SON was founded in 1971 and is overseen by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment.
Its primary goal is to promote and enforce standards that protect public health, safety, and the environment, while also assuring fair trade practices and consumer protection.
SON is critical in the development and implementation of standards for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, agriculture, energy, and services.
To ensure conformity with the set standards, the organization establishes and reviews standards, and performs product certification, quality control inspections, and market surveillance.
To support quality assurance and conformity assessment, SON also offers testing and calibration services through its licensed laboratories and institutes.
- Read Also: Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal 2023: www.health.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2023: www.brisin.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Union Bank Recruitment Portal 2023: www.unionbankng.com/about/careers (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NIPOST Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nipost.gov.ng (Application Guide)
SON Recruitment Requirement 2023
It is one thing to see a job to apply and is another thing to be employed. Do you know what it takes to apply for the SON recruitment? I guess you do not know.
Now we have provided the complete information required of all applicants to follow in other to have a successful application, from academic qualifications, required documents, and other personal information. All you need has been carefully written below for your perusal.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Good knowledge about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SON recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
Other Important recruitment to apply for:
- Read Also: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2023: www.joinnigeriannavy.com (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NIPC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nipc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NCAC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.ncac.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Workforce Group Recruitment Portal Login Guide 2023: workforcegroup.com/career
How To Apply For SON Recruitment
You are not the only one applying for this job, a lot of people are also fighting for the same position.
Most times what disqualifies people could be things like the application process. Even if you have the requirements intact, if you are not careful during the application process, you can lose everything.
Below are steps to follow for a successful job application.
– SON Recruitment Portal –
- Visit the official web portal at https://son.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for this recruitment.
What is the Standard Organization of Nigeria?
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the sole statutory body that is vested with the responsibility of standardising and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. SON was established by the Act No. 56 of 1971. SON is a full member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
What are the roles of standards Organisation of Nigeria?
The mandate of the Organisation includes preparation of Standards relating products, measurements, materials, processes and services amongst others and their promotion at National, Regional and International levels; certification of products, assistance in the production of quality goods and services and lots more.
What are the aims and objectives of Standard Organization of Nigeria?
The primary purpose of the Standards Organization of Nigeria is to protect Nigerian consumers by ensuring that products and services meet specified standards of quality and safety. SON accomplishes this by developing and enforcing standards, as well as conducting tests and certification of products and services.
- Read Also: FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.frsc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: DPR Recruitment Portal 2023: www.dpr.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nafdac.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Portal 2023: www.customs.gov.ng (Application Guide)
What is Nafdac and Standard Organization of Nigeria?
The first, the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) – the apex standardization body in Nigeria. The second, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), which controls the production, trade, or sale of food, drugs, cosmetics, chemicals, detergents, medical devices, and packaged water.
Now you have been updated on the SON recruitment portal, check our recruitment portal page to find out more about Jobs and recruitment portal information.