Take advantage of this Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment job opportunity and get yourself employed. It is quite simple if you follow the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment requirements, and academic qualifications, and know how to apply on the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment portal. We have a detailed guide that has covered each of these areas.
The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) is the state-owned entity in charge of the operation and management of Nigeria’s railway system.
The NRC, which was founded in 1955, plays an important role in providing economical and efficient transportation services for passengers and freight across the country.
The NRC’s railway network connects many cities and areas, boosting economic activity and promoting social unity.
The NRC runs both passenger and freight services, providing a practical substitute for driving.
The passenger services connect important cities and towns while offering commuters efficient and cozy transportation options.
The freight services enable the flow of goods and raw materials throughout different regions of Nigeria by attending to the transportation requirements of the industry.
To ensure secure and dependable operations, the NRC is also responsible for the upkeep and development of rail infrastructure, including tracks, stations, and rolling stock.
The Nigerian Railway Corporation’s continuous investments and modernization initiatives are aimed at increasing the effectiveness and capacity of the country’s rail network and promoting sustainable growth.
Lets now look at what the official website of www.nrc.gov.ng recruitment requirement say and then let you in on how to register and apply on nrc.gov.ng portal.
And for all those who don’t know how to login to Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment portal or if you have any issues at one point we will show you as well how to retrieve your Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment portal login password.
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Requirement 2023
Every successful student works according to the instructions given by the school or exams coordinator.
Wants to have a successful job application, we have carefully written out the list of requirements you must follow to be successful in your application.
From required documents, academic requirements, age limit, and other personal information. See below for the complete list.
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants interested in the NRC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Basic knowledge of land laws is an advantage
- Past working experience (relevant experience) will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Other Important recruitment to apply for:
- Read Also: FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.frsc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: DPR Recruitment Portal 2023: www.dpr.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nafdac.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Portal 2023: www.customs.gov.ng (Application Guide)
How To Apply For Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
The job market is very difficult to break into, do not allow a lack of knowing how to apply for a job to make you lose out on it. If you have checked and you have seen that you are eligible for an application, it is time to follow our step-by-step guide for a successful application. We have simplified the application process for you, check below for the complete guide.
– Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Portal –
- Visit the official web portals via https://nrc.gov.ng/.
- Select a position of your choice
- Read the job requirement carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information (Take time to crosscheck your details before submission)
- Submit your application
- Print Confirmation Slip
Also, apply for this recruitment.
Valid Identifications Needed for A Job Application in Nigeria
1. National Identification Number (NIN) card or slip
The NIN is a very unique identity number that is being given by Nigeria’s National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). Enrollment in the National Identity Database is required if you must obtain the NIN. The
NIN card or slip contains your personal information, a photograph, and the NIN, which serves as identification and citizenship verification. Do not forget you can use this in financial transactions as well.
2. International Passport
A valid Nigerian foreign/international passport is widely accepted as an official identifying document. It is issued by the Nigerian Immigration Service and verifies your identity, citizenship, and travel permits.
The passport comprises personal information such as your complete name, date of birth, place of birth, and a photograph.
- Read Also: Edo State Government Recruitment Portal 2023: www.edostate.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: SON Recruitment Portal 2023: www.son.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nrc.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023: nigerianports.gov.ng (Application Guide)
3. National Identity Card:
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) issues the National Identity Card to persons who have enlisted and earned their National Identification Number (NIN).
It acts as official identification and includes your personal information, photograph, and NIN.
4. Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC):
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issues the Permanent Voter’s Card to eligible Nigerian nationals for voting purposes.
It contains your personal information, a photograph, and a one-of-a-kind voter identification number. Having said that, PVC can be used as a form of identification in employment applications.
5. Driver’s License:
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) issues a valid Nigerian driver’s license. It acts as official identification, driving eligibility, and competency evidence.
Your personal information, photograph, driver identification number, and the class of vehicle(s) you are authorized to drive are all listed on your driver’s license.
6. Birth Certificate:
The birth certificate is a government-issued document issued by the National Population Commission or your local government’s authority.
It contains information about your birth, such as your full name, date of birth, place of birth, and parent’s names.
7. West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Result:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) administers the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The WAEC result slip or certificate certifies your educational qualifications, including the subjects taken, grades received, and examination year.
Apply for this recruitment.
How much is Railway salary in Nigeria?
The estimated base pay is NGN 100,000 per month. The estimated additional pay is NGN 20,000 per month.
What are the positions in railway?
ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot), SSE (Senior Section Engineer), Group D, NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Station Master, RPF (Railway Protection Force), Assistant Station Master (ASM) & Junior Engineer (JE), RPSF (Railway Protection Special Force), and other Technical & Non-Technical Posts are among the major positions.
What is the work of Nigerian Railway Corporation?
Nigerian Railway Corporation (commonly abbreviated as NRC) is the state-owned enterprise with exclusive rights to operate railways in Nigeria.
Which is the highest paid railway jobs?
Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, and others are among the highest-paying railway jobs in India.
- Read Also: Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal 2023: www.health.gov.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2023: www.brisin.ng (Application Guide)
- Read Also: Union Bank Recruitment Portal 2023: www.unionbankng.com/about/careers (Application Guide)
- Read Also: NIPOST Recruitment Portal 2023: www.nipost.gov.ng (Application Guide)
Where is railway located in Nigeria?
The Nigerian Railway network runs diagonally from the Southwest (Lagos) to Northeast (Nguru) and from the South-east (Port Harcourt) through Kafanchan to the North-East (Maiduguri).